Monday, January 25, 2010

Ft. Andross Farmers Market





This past Saturday my sister-in-law and I went to the Farmer's Market inside Fort Andross in Brunswick and it was amazing!  There is something there for everyone: cabinetmakers and a blacksmith, pastries and pies, vegetables and meats, eggs and cheese, alpaca wool and other yarns and even some music!  The smell is just wonderful when you walk in and the atmosphere is fantastic.  The mill is such a beautiful building with hardwood floors and exposed brick.  It really adds to the appeal of this market.  The Farmers Market inside Fort Andross  is open from 9-noon every Saturday.  Fort Andross (the mill) is located at 14 Maine Street in Brunswick.



I embarrassed my sister-in-law and took pictures while we were walking around to share with all of you.  I had an oh-my-god-I'm-a-blogger-moment when I realized how excited I was that I had my camera so I could take pictures.  Anyway, one of the non-food products that caught my eye was the Lobstah Diffusah by Twig.  Twig is maintained by Erin Donovan and if you are interested in learning more about her products or other Farmers Markets that she will be attending you can e-mail her at edonovan74@gmail.com.  The candle had a very nice smell and was not overpowering at all like other diffusers I have smelled.  It would make a great little gift, especially if it was paired with a few lobsters! 


No comments:

Post a Comment