Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Seafood Recipe


I've been hunting around for some good news in the fishing industry and I have to say I am having a bit of hard time. I know some is coming but I feel my blog posts have been somewhat... downers, lately. So, here's a yummy recipe from the cookbook.

Creamy Lobster Dip (from Paula Anderson, Scarborough)

1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, room temp.
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. minced green onions
milk
salt and pepper to taste
8 oz. cooked lobster meat, diced

In a small bowl, combine cream cheese with Worcestershire sauce and green onions. Beat until creamy, adding milk to achieve desire consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Gently fold in lobster meat and transfer mixture to an ovenproof casserole dish. Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for 15-18 minutes or until hot. Serve with cracker or French bread.

2 comments: